Sunday, December 20, 2009

Selama ini..

As Salam & Good day All,
It has been a long time since I last updated my blog...
(I guess maybe coz of companyman I'm turning out to be now..hehehe)

But still I try to manage my time for the Cycling activities..hahaha...

Nite Cycling with ECC members...but lately it always raining leee..
that is why the sad looking..hehehehee...

Penang Kayuh Lasak..
don't want to story about it laa..my hati sakit sangat....
(kluar awal pasal brake failure..hampehhh betul... lum sampai puncak bukit bendera lagi..terpaksa le aku u-turn pelan2 turun bukit bendera tu..)

Bukit Beruang Alterations Project
Bukit Beruang Trail Minor AlterationsAssisting MNCF during the ACC MtB XC race at Ayer Keroh.
Great Experience.

Burung Hantu Nite Jamboree 09
Burung Hantu Meetings & Preparations

No comments:

Post a Comment